Product Code : Amiloride HCl
- Drug Type
- Medicine Raw Materials
- Amiloride HCl
- Physical Form
- Storage Instructions
- Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and strong, direct light/heat
- FOB Port
- Nhava Sheva / Hazira
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 25 Kg HDPE Drum
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
As Per Clients Requirement
Amiloride is a potassium-sparing diuretic, used in the management of hypertension andcongestive heart failure. Amiloride was also tested as treatment ofcystic fibrosis.
Mechanism of Action:
Amiloride works by directly blocking the epithelial sodium channel(ENaC) thereby inhibiting sodium reabsorption in the late distal convoluted tubules, connecting tubules, and collecting ducts in thekidneys (this mechanism is the same for triamterene).This promotes the loss of sodium and water from the body, but without depletingpotassium. The drug is often used in conjunction with thiazide (e.g.co-amilozide) or loop diuretics (e.g. co-amilofruse). Due to its potassium-sparing capacities, hyperkalemia (high blood potassium levels) is occasionally observed in patients taking amiloride. The risk is high in concurrent use of ACE inhibitors or spironolactone.
- Appearance - Yellow or yellow green crystalline powder
- CAS Registry Number - 2016-88-8
- Molecular Weight - 266.09
- Molecular Formula - C6H8ClN7O.HCl
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc.
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.