- CAS No.: 83905-01-5
- MF: C38H72N2O12
- MW: 748.99
- Melting Point: 113-115 C
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Purity: 99% by HPLC
- Usage: Antibiotics used for a variety of sensitive bacterial infections, such as respiratory infection; Skin and soft tissue infection.
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Tags: Azithromycin Manufacturers India, Azithromycin suppliers India, Azithromycin Exporters India, Azithromycin Powder Manufacturer India, Azithromycin Powder Supplier India, Azithromycin API Manufacturer India, Azithromycin API Suppliers India, Buy Azithromycin Online India, Azithromycin Price, Azithromycin Bulk Drugs Manufacturer India, Azithromycin