What is Bortezomib?
Bortezomib is a liquid medication comprising Bortezomib as an active ingredient. This medication is prescribed to treat Multiple Myeloma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma and other types of cancer by reducing the cancer cells growth.
Bortezomib Injection Uses
- Bortezomib Injection is effective in treating, controlling, preventing and improving following diseases, conditions and their symptoms:
- Multiple Myeloma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Bortezomib Injection Working, Its Action and Pharmacology
- Here is the main function of Bortezomib Injection that improve the condition of the patients:
- Reduce the growth of cancer cells by blocking the action of proteasome.
Bortezomib Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Bortezomib (3.5Mg/Ml) is the active ingredient (salt) that is used in the composition of Bortezomib Injection.
- This medication can also be availed in other strengths of active ingredient.
Bortezomib Injection - Side-effects
The ingredients of Bortezomib Injection can cause several side-effects in some, but not always all. If one experiences rare but serious side effects, then its best to consult the doctor. Some common side effects are listed below:
- Low Or High Blood Pressure
- Liver/ Kidney Dysfunction
- Chest Pains Or Shortness Of Breath With Exercise
Bortezomib Injection - Precautions & How to Use
The patients must disclose entire list of medications, over the counter products as well as health conditions, pre-existing diseases and allergies to their doctors. There can be health concerns that can make you susceptible to the drugs side-effects. This medication must be taken as told by the doctor or follow the instructions printed on the packaging. The doctors suggest the dosage based on the condition of patients. Patients must take counselling from doctors for following points:
- Any sign of serious brain infections
- In case of liver disease, kidney or heart disease
- In case of diabetes, low red blood cells and white blood cells
This medication is supplied to many countries; customers can send us an inquiry in case the country or region is not listed below:
Asia: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Singapore, Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Pakistan, Syria, Philippines, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Congo, Gambia, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Uganda, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, etc.
North & South America: USA, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Guatemala, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Bahamas, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, etc.
Europe: Austria, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Georgia, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Latvia, Belarus, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Ireland, etc.
Oceania: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, etc.