Paracetamol Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Headache, Toothache, Ear Pain, Joint Pain, Periods Pain, Fever and other conditions.
Paracetamol Drops contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
Paracetamol Drops works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Detailed information related to Paracetamol Drops's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.Paracetamol Drops Uses
Paracetamol Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Ear Pain
· Joint Pain
· Periods Pain
· FeverParacetamol Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Paracetamol Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.Paracetamol Drops - Composition and Active Ingredients
Paracetamol Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.Paracetamol Drops - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Paracetamol Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Feeling Of Sickness
· Skin Reddening
· Allergic Reactions
· Shortness Of Breath
· Swollen Facial Features
· Liver DamageParacetamol Drops - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
· Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every dayAdditional Information
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Paracetamol Drops Suspension Manufacturers India Paracetamol Drops Suspension suppliers India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Exporters India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Wholesalers India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Distributors India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Dropshipper India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Paracetamol Drops Suspension Online India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Price Generic Paracetamol Drops Suspension Supplier Buy Generic Paracetamol Drops Suspension Online India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Trader India Paracetamol Drops Suspension Buy Panadol Drops Online Panadol Drops Supplier India Calpol drops Supplier India Buy Calpol Drops Online