Product Code : Capecitabine Tablet
Brand Name : Capecitabine Tablet
- white to off-white crystalline powder with an aqueous solubility of 26 mg/mL at 20ºC
- Xeloda (capecitabine) is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body. Xeloda is used to treat colon cancer, and breast or colorectal cancer that has spread to other parts of the body
- Molecular Formula
- Never share XELODA(capecitabine) with anyone. XELODA should be stored at normal room temperature (about 65° to 85°F). Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion or if you suspect that more than the prescribed dose of this medication has been taken, contact your doctor or local poison control center or emergency room IMMEDIATELY. Medicines are sometimes prescribed for uses other than those listed in this leaflet. If you have any questions or concerns, or want more information about XELODA, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- As directed by your physician.
- Drug Type
- Specific Drug
- Physical Form
Our company' name is highly recognized in the international market for exporting an excellent stock of Capecitabine Tablet. Capecitabine medicine is an anti-cancer chemotherapy drug. It is widely used for the treatment of different types of cancers including colon, breast, rectal, stomach, pancreatic and oesophageal. We make sure to procure the entire stock of Capecitabine Tablet from trusted vendors in the market. Our clients can get these tablets from us at highly competitive price.
- The drug belongs to a specific class of medicines called anti-metabolite.
- Capecitabine strength : 150mg /500mg
- Material: Film Coated
- Usage: Anti-cancer
- FOB Port
- Hazira/Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Lac tablets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India