Carboplatin Injection is an effective anti-cancer formulation that can cure cancer that starts in the female’s reproductive organs. This medication can be given alone or with other drugs in the course of treatment. Highly active ingredients are used in the formulation of this liquid injectable that can be given through vein or muscle. Platinum in this chemotherapy medication slows down or stops the growth of cancer cells.
Carboplatin injectable medication can treat several types of cancer, like advanced ovarian cancer, uterus cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, bladder cancer, and cervical or testicular cancer. Carboplatin is one of the main active ingredients in this liquid medication that kills cancer cells or stops their growth by binding to the DNA.
Carboplatin Injection Uses
This injection can be given by the medical professional to treat, control, prevent and improve below listed health conditions:
- Bladder Cancer
- Uterus Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cervical or Testicular Cancer
Carboplatin Injection Working and Mechanism of Action
- The Carboplatin Injection performs following function in order to improve the condition of a patient:
- It binds to the DNA in order to stop the growth and kill the cancer cells.
Carboplatin Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
- One major active ingredient (salt) used in the composition of this medications is as follows
- Carboplatin (10 MG)
- Customers can also opt for this medication in various strengths of this active ingredient.
Carboplatin Injection - Side-effects
People who take this medication may face one or more possible side effects. It is not compulsory that these side effects always occur. If one experiences one or more side effects for a prolonged period, then it is best to consult the doctor.
- Ringing sound in ear or lack of hearing
- Sore lips
- Kidney problems
- Allergic reactions
- Tingling feeling in hands or feet
Carboplatin Injection - Precautions & How to Use
Always inform your doctor about your pre-medical history, current conditions, allergies, list of medications and over the counter products you are taking. This medication must be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about your problems, like kidney disorder, hypomagnesemia, hyperuricemia and hypocalcaemia
- Men must not father a child during this therapy
- During the therapy, periodically monitor blood cell counts and transfusions of the same
- Drink lots of water
- Continually monitor haematological, neurological status and renal functions
Here is the list of countries where this medication is exported.
Asia: Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Israel, Afghanistan, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, etc.
Africa: Botswana, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Gambia, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Sudan, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Uganda, etc.
North & South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Venezuela , Ecuador, Trinidad and Tobago, USA, etc .
Europe: Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Hungary, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Latvia, Georgia, etc.
Oceania: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, etc.