Product Code : Ceftazidime Injection
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 2.29 to 2.74 USD ($)
- CAS No
- 72558-82-8 / 78439-06-2
- Molecular Formula
- Formulations Type
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
- Suitable For All Ages
- Dosage Guidelines
- As Directed By Physician
- 1 GM
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
We Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Ceftazidime injection in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
Ceftazidime is used for treating bacterial infections.
Ceftazidime is a cephalosporin . It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
How to use ceftazidime:
- Use ceftazidime as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Ceftazidime is usually administered as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you are using ceftazidime at home, carefully follow the injection procedures taught to you by your health care provider.
- Do not use ceftazidime if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- To clear up your infection completely, take ceftazidime for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of ceftazidime, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ceftazidime 125mg, Ceftazidime 250mg, Ceftazidime 1 gm
- Product Type :Finished Product
- Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml): 1 gm
- type : vial
- Usage: Clinical,Hospital
We manufacture and export our brand.We also offer private labelling, Contract manufacturing service.
- FOB Port
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- 1 Vial in a box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
As Required By Client