Diclofenac / Linseed Oil is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands, High cholesterol level, Prostate cancer growth before surgery, Skin irritation, Rheumatoid arthritis, Inflammatory diseases and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Diclofenac / Linseed Oil is as follows:
Diclofenac / Linseed Oil Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands
- High cholesterol level
- Prostate cancer growth before surgery
- Skin irritation
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory diseases
Diclofenac / Linseed Oil improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins.
Decreasing the inflammation causing chemicals.
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.