Esomeprazole Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Erosive Esophagitis, Helicobacter Pylori Infection, Duodenal Ulcer Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome and other conditions.
Esomeprazole Tablet contains Esomeprazole Magnesium as an active ingredient.
Esomeprazole Tablet works by inhibiting the gastric acid secretion; suppressing the hydrogen potassium adenosine triphosphatase enzyme in the gastric parietal cells.
Detailed information related to Esomeprazole Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below. Esomeprazole Tablet Uses
Esomeprazole Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Esomeprazole Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Duodenal Ulcer Disease
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Esomeprazole Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Inhibiting the gastric acid secretion; suppressing the hydrogen potassium adenosine triphosphatase enzyme in the gastric parietal cells. Esomeprazole Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Esomeprazole Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above. Esomeprazole Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Esomeprazole Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
Esomeprazole Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
- Abdominal Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Allergic Reaction
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
cutaneous lupus erythematosus and systemic lupus erythematosus may occur
quit the therapy in case of acute interstitial nephritis Additional Information
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Esomeprazole Tablets Manufacturers India Esomeprazole Tablets suppliers India Esomeprazole Tablets Exporters India Esomeprazole Tablets Wholesalers India Esomeprazole Tablets Distributors India Esomeprazole Tablets Dropshipper India Esomeprazole Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Esomeprazole Tablets Online India Esomeprazole Tablets Price Generic Esomeprazole Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Esomeprazole Tablets Online India Esomeprazole Tablets Trader India Esomeprazole Tablets