Product Code : Meropenem Injection
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 2.47 to 2.88 USD ($)
- Price Range
- Molecular Formula
- CAS No
- 119478-56-7 / 96036-03-2
- Formulations Type
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
- Dosage Guidelines
- As Directed By Physician
- 1 mg
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
& Common Disease Medicines
We Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Meropenem injection in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
- Meropenem is an antibiotic that fights bacteria.
- Meropenem is used to treat severe infections of the skin or stomach. Meropenem is also used to treat bacterial meningitis (infection of brain or spinal cord).
- Meropenem may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Meropenem is injected into a vein through an IV. You may be shown how to use an IV at home. Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of used needles, IV tubing, and other items used to inject the medicine.
- Meropenem is usually given every 8 hours. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Meropenem must be mixed with a liquid (diluent) before using it. If you are using the injections at home, be sure you understand how to properly mix and store the medicine.
- Do not mix other injectable medications in the same IV bag or tubing used to given your meropenem injection.
- Use a disposable needle and syringe only once. Follow any state or local laws about throwing away used needles and syringes. Use a puncture-proof "sharps" disposal container (ask your pharmacist where to get one and how to throw it away). Keep this container out of the reach of children and pets.
- Use this medicine for the full prescribed length of time. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Skipping doses may also increase your risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Meropenem will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- Meropenem 125 Mg
- Meropenem 500 Mg
- Meropenem 1 Gm
We manufacture and export our brand.We also offer private labelling, Contract manufacturing service.
- Product Type :Finished Product
- Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml): 125 mg, 500 mg , 1 gm
- type : vial
- Usage: Clinical,Hospital
- FOB Port
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- 1 Vial (500 mg, 1 gm) in a box with leaflet
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
As Required By Client