Nelaton catheters are used for short term bladder catheterisation.
- Used for one time urine drainage for patients
- Made from non-toxic, non-irritant, medical grade PVC
- Radio opaque line provided throughout the catheter for X-ray visualization
- Distal end with lateral eyes and proximal end funnel connector, for maximum drainage and easy connection to the urine bag
Additional Information: The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Tags: Nelaton Catheter Manufacturers India, Nelaton Catheter suppliers India, Nelaton Catheter Exporters India, Nelaton Catheter Wholesalers India, Nelaton Catheter Distributors India, Buy Nelaton Catheter Online India, Nelaton Catheter Price Nelaton Catheter Trader India, Nelaton Catheter