Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Headache, Toothache, Ear Pain, Joint Pain, Periods Pain, Fever and other conditions.
Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension contains Paracetamol, and Promethazine as active ingredients.
Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; blocking histamines or nitrogenous compounds;
Detailed information related to Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Uses
Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Ear Pain
· Joint Pain
· Periods Pain
· Nose Itching
· Eye Irritation
· Motion SicknessParacetamol & Promethazine Suspension Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
· Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
· Blocking histamines or nitrogenous compounds.Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension - Composition and Active Ingredients
Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Paracetamol (125 MG)
· Promethazine (2.5 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Feeling Of Sickness
· Skin Reddening
· Allergic Reactions
· Shortness Of Breath
· Swollen Facial Features
· Liver DamageParacetamol & Promethazine Suspension - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
· Do not use this drug for more than 7 days without doctor's consultation
· Take doctor's advice if you have severe coronary artery disease, narrow angle glaucoma, epilepsy or liver or kidney problemsAdditional Information
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Manufacturers India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension suppliers India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Exporters India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Wholesalers India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Distributors India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Dropshipper India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Online IndiaParacetamol & Promethazine Suspension PriceGeneric Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Supplier Buy Generic Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Online India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Trader India Paracetamol & Promethazine Suspension Prometh Syrup Supplier India buy Prometh Syrup Online