What is Rhoclone?
- Rhoclone Injection is used for Rhesus hemolytic disease, Rhesus haemolytic disease and other conditions. Rhoclone Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Rhoclone Injection contains Human Monoclonal Anti-Rho-D Ig as an active ingredient.
- Rhoclone Injection works by suppressing the immune response of Rh-negative individuals to Rh-positive red blood cells.
- Rhoclone Injection Uses
Rhoclone Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Rhesus hemolytic disease
- Rhesus haemolytic disease
- Rhoclone Injection may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Rhoclone Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Rhoclone Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Rhoclone Injection - Side-effects
- Suppressing the immune response of Rh-negative individuals to Rh-positive red blood cells.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Rhoclone Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Rhoclone Injection - Precautions & How to Use
- Mild fever
- Mild pain
- Redness at the injection site
- Rhoclone Injection may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Before using Rhoclone Injection, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Bleeding problems
- IgA deficiency
- Plan to become pregnant
- Rho D negative
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:Asia:
Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.Africa:
South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.North & South America:
USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc . Europe:
Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.OCEANIA:
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc. TagsR
hoclone Injection Manufacturers India, Rhoclone Injection suppliers India, Rhoclone Injection Exporters India, Rhoclone Injection Wholesalers India, Rhoclone Injection Distributors India, Rhoclone Injection Dropshipper India, Rhoclone Injection Bulk Drugs Suppliers India, Buy Rhoclone Injection Online India, Rhoclone Injection Price, Generic Rhoclone Injection Supplier, Buy Generic Rhoclone Injection Online India, Rhoclone Injection Trader India, Rhoclone Injection, Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin