Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg Tablet
Product Code : Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg Tablet
Brand Name : Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg Tablet
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 252.35 to 308.43 / 28 tablets USD ($)
- Price Range
- Drug Type
- Specific Drug
- Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir
- Physical Form
- Recommended For
- Hepatitis C
- As directed by physician
- Dosage Guidelines
- As directed by physician
- 400 mg + 90 mg
- Storage Instructions
- Store in cool & dry place
Product Details:We Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg Tablet in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
- Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg Tablet
- Active Ingeridents(Generic Name) : Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg
- Strength : 400 mg + 90 mg
- Package: 28 tabs
- Pack Type : Bottle
Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir used for the treatment of Hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus the virus can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis infection, ranging in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness.
The hepatitis C virus is a bloodborne virus. It is most commonly transmitted through:
- The hepatitis C virus is a bloodborne virus and the most common modes of infection are through unsafe injection practices, inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, and the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
- Globally, between 130 to 150 million people globally have chronic hepatitis C infection.
- A significant number of those who are chronically infected will develop liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
- There is currently no vaccine for hepatitis C; however research in this area is ongoing.
- injecting drug use through the sharing of injection equipment;
- the reuse or inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, especially syringes and needles in healthcare settings; and
- the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Available other Brand : HEPCINAT LP, LEDIFOS, RESOF L, LEDVICLEAR, HEPCVIR L, , SOFOCURE L, NOVISOF L, LEDIHEP, SOFAB LP, LEDVICLEAR, SOFOCRUZ LP, SOFOKEM L, CIMIVIR L
- FOB Port
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- 28 tablets in bottle
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
(As per clients requirement)