We Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of CIMIVIR L TABLET (Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg ) in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
CIMIVIR L Contain Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir For the treatment of Hepatitis C.Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus the virus can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis infection, ranging in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness.
- CIMIVIR L TABLET (Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg )
- Brand name:CIMIVIR L
- Active Ingredients(Generic Name) : Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg
- Company Name: Biocon
- Strength : 400 mg + 90 mg
- Package: 28 tabs
- Pack Type: Bottle
Uses:-Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Available other Brand: HEPCINAT LP, LEDIFOS, RESOF L, LEDVICLEAR, MYHEP LVIR, HEPCVIR L, SOFOCURE L, NOVISOF L, LEDIHEP, SOFAB LP, LEDVICLEAR, SOFOCRUZ LP, SOFOKEM L
- The hepatitis C virus is a bloodborne virus and the most common modes of infection are through unsafe injection practices, inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, and the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
- Globally, between 130-150 million people globally have chronic hepatitis C infection.
- A significant number of those who are chronically infected will develop liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
- There is currently no vaccine for hepatitis C; however, research in this area is ongoing.
- The hepatitis C virus is a bloodborne virus. It is most commonly transmitted through:
- injecting drug use through the sharing of injection equipment;
- the reuse or inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, especially syringes and needles in healthcare settings; and
- the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.