Cimetidine Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Excess Acid Secretion In Stomach, Heartburn, Ulcer Formation In Stomach, Ulcer Formation In Food Pipe, Ulcer Formation In Small Intestine, Gastric Reflux Disease and other conditions.
Cimetidine Tablet contains Cimetidine as an active ingredient.
Cimetidine Tablet works by the reducing the acid formation in the stomach.
Detailed information related to Cimetidine Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below. Cimetidine Tablet Uses
Cimetidine Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Cimetidine Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Excess Acid Secretion In Stomach
- Ulcer Formation In Stomach
- Ulcer Formation In Food Pipe
- Ulcer Formation In Small Intestine
- Gastric Reflux Disease
Cimetidine Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
The reducing the acid formation in the stomach. Cimetidine Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Cimetidine Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above. Cimetidine Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Cimetidine Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
Cimetidine Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
- Hair Loss
- Reduced Sperm Count
- Loss Of Interest In Sex
- Skin Rash
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Be careful if you taking blood thinning agents, bronchodilators or anti-arrhythmics
- Consult a doctor if you have kidney or liver disease
- Do not drive or operate any machinery
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take or discontinue the treatment by itself
- Planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Cimetidine Tablets Manufacturers India Cimetidine Tablets suppliers India Cimetidine Tablets Exporters India Cimetidine Tablets Wholesalers India Cimetidine Tablets Distributors India Cimetidine Tablets Dropshipper India Cimetidine Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Cimetidine Tablets Online India Cimetidine Tablets Price Generic Cimetidine Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Cimetidine Tablets Online India Cimetidine Tablets Trader India Cimetidine Tablets