Paracetamol Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Headache, Toothache, Ear Pain, Joint Pain, Periods Pain, Fever and other conditions.
Paracetamol Injection contains Paracetamol as an active ingredient.
Paracetamol Injection works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Detailed information related to Paracetamol Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.Paracetamol Injection Uses
Paracetamol Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Paracetamol Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Ear Pain
- Joint Pain
- Periods Pain
Paracetamol Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Paracetamol Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Paracetamol Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.Paracetamol Injection - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Paracetamol Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
Paracetamol Injection - Precautions & How to Use
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Skin Reddening
- Allergic Reactions
- Shortness Of Breath
- Swollen Facial Features
- Liver Damage
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Paracetamol Injection Manufacturers India Paracetamol Injection suppliers India Paracetamol Injection Exporters India Paracetamol Injection Wholesalers India Paracetamol Injection Distributors India Paracetamol Injection Dropshipper India Paracetamol Injection Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Paracetamol Injection Online India Paracetamol Injection PriceGeneric Paracetamol Injection SupplierBuy Generic Paracetamol Injection Online India Paracetamol Injection Trader India Paracetamol InjectionPanadol Injectin Supplier IndiaBuy Panadol Injection Online